Monday, October 25, 2010

empty


It's been a while....I'm not very consistent with this blog. Becomes useful when I feel the need to reflect about my life....

I have all sorts of emotions going on inside me. I feel sad. I feel accomplished. I feel empty. This is actually the first time in my life I can say I feel empty. I don't know if I have anything to give. I'm enjoying life, seeing new places, meeting new people, but for some reason, I feel empty. I don't know if something is missing. I don't know if feeling empty is a good thing.

I was washing the dishes tonight, and imagined someone coming behind me. Hugging me. Kissing my neck. I miss that. Last week something happened in my life....and I wanted to tell someone. Someone who really knew what that experience meant to me....no one. I miss someone knowing me. Really knowing me..... I don't give myself anymore..... I'm holding onto me.

No comments:

Post a Comment